Manchester Tutors & Manchester Tuition
Home Tutors Directory helps you to find a tutoring agency or tutor in Manchester. View free contact details by clicking on the tutor profile link to contact the Manchester teachers on this page. Find Maths tutors in Manchester or search for English tutors in Manchester who can provide individual classes. We also list 11+, Physics, French, Biology, Chemistry and Science tutors in Manchester who can offer lessons. The teachers listed with us offer coaching for primary (KS1 and KS2), SATS, entrance exams, secondary (KS3 and GCSE), A-Level, degree and postgraduate courses for many subjects.
Tutors In Manchester, Greater Manchester
Mr Peter Hawes
I have a 1st MMath Degree and PhD. My sessions are thorough and encouraging, with a patient approach, which helps the student build confidence in their own ability.
Great success in helping students improve their grades. References available....
Can't find a tutor close to you, why not try contacting some of our
tutoring agencies and tuition centres in Manchester listed with us.
Up to 20 miles
I am a Trinity Cert TESOL qualified teacher from the UK offering English lessons for all needs. My classes are always focused on my students' requirements and interests. Classes can take place in your home, office, a quiet café or via Skype....
Mr Graham Breeds
I tutor to GCSE, A level Maths (Pure, Statistics, Mechanics, Decision) and university level. I am a qualified teacher with 30 years teaching experience and have been tutoring for 7 years. Most of my students achieve the exam grades they require....
Up to 10 miles
Mr Sultan Ahmed
I specialise in tutoring English, Maths, Science & French. I have a double MA in Applied English Linguistics, with more than 20 years of post-qualification experience teaching in schools and further education, as well as offering tuition. I am....
Up to 15 miles
Teaching for me is not just a job but a big part of who I am. It is a great career. I have taught Secondary Science for the past 6 years and can teach all three areas up to GCSE level. My motto is 'tailor your teaching to the needs of the student....
Become A Tutor In Manchester
If you are a new school teacher who can offer one-one tuition, a college lecturer who can help with revision techniques or a university lecturer in Manchester who can provide past paper exam preparation, you may like to register with us. We encourage personal tutors to join us, who can offer teaching for all major academic subjects in Manchester including the following :
- Core subjects - Maths, Further Maths, English, English Literature, Science, 7+, 13+, 11+ / Eleven Plus / Entrance Exams, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Pure Maths, Statistics and Functional Skills.
- Business related - Business Studies, ICT, Computing, Law, LLB, Economics, Accountancy, Accounting and Finance, AAT, ACCA and CIMA.
- Science - Astronomy, Environmental Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Biochemistry, Human Biology, Electronics, Engineering, Mechanics, Anatomy and Physiology.
- Special educational needs (SEN) and adult education subjects - Basic skills for adults, Numeracy, Literacy, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia.
- Popular Languages - French, Spanish, English as a Foreign Language (EFL), ESL, IELTS, ESOL, Italian and German. Including language tuition for beginners, holidays and conversation.
- Humanties- Psychology, Sociology, History, Geography, Politics, Philosophy, Classical Civilisation, Classics and Study Skills.
- Other Languages - Latin, Cantonese, Arabic, Mandarin, Bengali, Greek, Modern Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Punjabi, Polish and Russian.
- Arts - Art and Design, Craft, Creative Writing, Proofreading, Design Technology, Photography, Product Design, Public Speaking and Drama.
- Music and Musical Instruments - Guitar (including Bass, Acoustic and Electric Guitar), Piano, ABRSM tests, Violin, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Singing, Clarinet, Flute and Music Theory.
If you are interested in offering a local private tutoring service in Manchester, please see advertising for private tutors in Manchester here. Alternatively if you would like some advice on setting up a private tuition service in Manchester please see our guide on becoming a private tutor in Manchester here.
These tutors cover Manchester and may cover the following surrounding areas
Ladybarn | Hulme | Stockport |Rossendale | West Didsbury | Collyhurst | Wythenshawe | Bradford | Nelson | Newton Heath | Manchester | Bolton |Ardwick Green | Oldham |Parrs Wood | Sharston | Whalley Range | Northenden | Burnley | Baguley | Ancoats | Clitheroe | Fallowfield |Ardwick | Failsworth | Hurst | Levenshulme | Chorlton cum Hardy |Ashton under Lyne |Sale |Bury |New Moston | Victoria Park | Burnage | Moss Side | East Didsbury | Blackley | Cheadle | Longsight | Rochdale |Crumpsall | Rusholme | Withington | Moston | Altrincham |Wigan