Mathematics Tuition from Year 7 to year11
Further Mathematics GCSE
Mathematics11 plus tuition-year4/year5
Price and Range:
11 plus Maths(year4/year5)- £30
Key Stage 3 - Year 7 to 9- £35
Key Stage 4 - Year 10 to 11- £40
Further Mathematics GCSE- £40
These charges apply for one hours Maths tuition at the student's residence. Multi hours and sibling discounts available.
I believe that my mathematics knowledge, below mentioned teaching experience and educational background makes me a versatile secondary mathematics tutor:
• Completed Hertfordshire University's sponsored School Direct program in 2013-14, as a qualified teacher (Mathematics) in Kings Langley School, Kings Langley and have been appreciated for my consistent teaching abilities
• Won Mathematics department quiz and got formal appreciation from department head
• Possess 5 years of rigorous experience of teaching in mathematics in UK & India
• Secured first rank (Maths University topper) in Delhi University, India, in year 1999
• I am easy going, creative and believe in team work. In addition to this, I can communicate effectively with children to build a positive and encouraging environment for learning
• Run a maths page on facebook called "Celebrating Maths" where I upload interesting facts and tricks to resolve complex maths topics. So far more than 250+ students and their parents are connected with me through this page.
My students say that my teaching strategy is very simplistic and makes maths more relatable.
Do not use this form to try to recruit tutors to any tutoring agency you may run or for sending communications that can be seen as spam, marketing and product promotion etc.