GCSE Economics and Business
A Level Economics and Business
HND/1st Year Degree Economics
Professional qualifications in Business and Economics topics
Price and Range:
£25 per hour for GCSEs
£30 per hour for A Levels
I will travel to you within a 3 mile radius for £5. I will travel further than this but will charge accordingly to reflect the greater travelling costs and travel time involved.
I am an Economics and Business Studies tutor with many years of experience with multiple students each year since 2010 and I first started lecturing over 30 years ago. My qualifications include a degree (Middlesex Polytechnic), a PGCE (Worcester College of H.E.) in Economics and an M.A. in Managing Global Issues (Winchester University). I continue to have a keen interest in Economics and Business and like to follow relevant current affairs - the last few years has been busy!
I tutor AS and A2 Level Economics and Business Studies students for a range of exam boards (including EdExcel, AQA and OCR) as well as for GCSE and HND courses - or for other equivalent qualifications. I can usually help if you are struggling - or hoping for an A*.
Some students visit me, or I can come to you. I have also tutored students via Skype and over the telephone including some tutees living abroad. I feel I have a good rapport with tutees and I have received these comments in previous years:
- "B in Business...couldn't have done it without your help."
- "You have played a huge part in keeping me focused and not quitting college"
- "Both my wife & I would like to express our gratitude for all the support you have given R over the last year"
- "You have helped completely turn this academic year around"
- "I got an A* in economics!!! ... and I'm going to Oxford! Thank you so much for all of your help, honestly couldn't have done it without you!"
- "A in Unit 4 (my favourite result!) definitely wouldn't have got if I hadn't had your help."
I live in Chichester in Sussex and my interests include cycling, cricket, music; and travelling - having visited many European countries as well as the USA, Australia and Antigua.
I am available throughout the week and often at weekends if that works for you..
Please e-mail, text or phone to discuss your requirements with me; I prefer to do this before starting on a tutorial programme, we can then talk about how I can best help.
Do not use this form to try to recruit tutors to any tutoring agency you may run or for sending communications that can be seen as spam, marketing and product promotion etc.